This page deals with the proper procedure for lodging claims of copyright or intellectual property infringement. Total Server Solutions respects intellectual property and copyright ownership of others. Our customers are required to operate with the same respect. It is our policy to terminate or disable accounts of customers who do not respect copyright or intellectual property rights. If you believe your works or intellectual property has been copied and used without your consent or your copyright has been infringed upon, please let us know.
We require the following information to help us investigate any copyright infringement claims:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or intellectual property in question.
- A description of the work in question that you claim is infringing upon your copyright.
- A description of where the claimed work appears on the customer account (website) in question. Please provide a full URL.
- Your full contact information including: your full name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address.
- A statement by you stating a good faith belief that use of the infringing item(s) has not been authorized or permitted by the copyright owner, it's agent, or law.
- Your statement, under penalty of perjury, that all of the information provided is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner of the material in question or that you are authorized to act on the owner's behalf.
You may reach Total Server Solutions at via the following means:
Total Server Solutions
34 Peachtree St.
Atlanta, GA 30303